- Country lead for European headquartered firm
- Limerick with Hybrid working Model
- Long term potential to build a team and be key decision maker.
Our client is a European headquartered firm that are a leading property management company with offices in Dublin and Limerick.
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures
- Populate and develop the group HRIS
- Produce People based Management Information monthly, highlighting issues to the business and facilitate actions plans to resolve where appropriate.
- Review and and ensure all Company People Policies in respective countries are updated and alignment with Group HR Directives
- To coach, train and support contract managers in the application of HR policies
Key Skills Required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, together with exposure of managing multiple stakeholders, e.g. senior management, clients and other external stakeholders or third parties.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence through written material or delivery of presentations.
- CIPD qualification preferred and minimum of 5 years HR experience
To find out more information and/or get a more detailed job description, please contact Stephen Hoban